Sunday, May 17, 2009

Down by 5!!!

So I started back exercising (running~if you want to call it that!) and drinking lots of water! I lost 5 lbs this week~WOO HOO!!!

9 comments:

Angela said...

Awesome job!!

Mary said...

I'm so jealous. I've lost 20, but I just can't seem to lose the last 7 that I want to lose. Argh! I haven't been able to walk or jog because of a wanky knee. Do it while you can.
Aunt Mary

Laura said...

Good job. How much are you trying to lose? I could stand to lose another 5-10, but I'm pretty content on where I am.

Jessica said...

That's fantastic!

lisa said...

That is awesome!

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Good job!

delorese king said...

Excellent! I have started to run again starting out real slow, you and Mary have been my inspiration!

Francie said...

I can hardly wait for school to be out and to see what projects you have planned!

Missy said...

yay! congrats to you. I know it feels good. :o)