
Ok Ok I know I've been AWAL but it's been crazy busy (isn't it always?) Anyways, in our Church when the kids turn 8 they have the opportunity to choose to be baptized so Jed turned 8 at the end of February so he was baptized a couple of weeks later. We had lots of famiy come in for his baptism, then at the last minute we decided to go to Oklahoma for Spring Break. Tyson helped my uncle do something things. While the guys were working the girls played and had some fun. We took the kids to the Omniplex which is a Science Museum. The kids got to play on this big tree house and loved it~me on the other hand~I left with a headache! Guess I hate science!!! haha
We really had a good time visiting with cousins and seeing everyone!
The last 2 weeks we have been trucking through school wishing our lives away waiting for summer!
I *FINALLY* bought an embroidery machine from my friend Rachella! I was so excited to get it but I really haven't had much time to play with it. I've been working on this for a friend and ran into some trouble so Rachella came to my rescue! Thanks so much!!!!
Sorry it's crooked but I'm having problems with my computer!!!!
I think it turned out supa cute!!! I'm going to make one for Caroline next b/c her birthday is next!!!


4 comments:
OOOOO! Beautiful!! I LOVE it! See I told you, just takes some practice and patience:) I'm going to have to try applique now!!
Autumn the shirt for the little girl turned out great! Jed looks so handsome, looks like all the kids had loads of fun here in Oklahoma City, I sure did enjoying seeing you and your family.
congrats to Jed!!
that shirt is so cute!! I've never done applique on my machine.... maybe I'll have to give it a try now. :o)
Tell Jed congratulations!
Post a Comment