I actually didn't have to wait until Saturday to figure out my deals and go shopping. Since we are hanging out at my mom's and everyone is at work, I've had plenty of time. I took Tyson over to my uncle's this morning and I stopped at Wal-greens on the way. Here's what I got~some of the deals (actually I think all of them) will only be GREAT if you have the coupons from the last few weeks paper.
Wal-greens is running a deal this week on Listerine, floss & toothbrushes buy 3 for $9 and get $6 back in Register Rewards. There was a coupon in the paper for $3 off any 3~so I got Listerine, floss & a 2-pk of toothbrushes for FREE!!!!
then they have buy any 2 allergy products and get $3 back I bought 2 children's benadryl @$3.99 each and get $2 RR~so $3.99x2-$2 in coupons- $2 RR~so I paid $4 for 2 things of meds. WOO HOO .
Then I did the deal again but got visine ($4.99) & sudafed ($3.99) and had $3 off visine & $1.50 off the sudafed so $4.99+$3.99-$3 coupon-$1.50 coupon-$2 RR I paid $2.50 for visine A and sudafed
then I bought a tube of cologate toothpaste on sale for $3.49 - $2.50 Easy saver coupon -$1.50 coupon from the All You magazine. This should have been a money maker but they manager wouldn't give me more than what i was paying for the product so I asked her if she would adjust the coupon down to make it FREE!!!
The last thing I bought was 2 things of degree deodrant they were on clearance for $1.79 and i had 2 .75 cent off coupons not quite free but cheap enough for me.
If I figured right I paid $5 something for all of these things since I got $10 back in RR~I am excited! :)
now I need to get my CVS items together! haha
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey are you here in Okc? and if so for how long. Call me. Aunt Dee
I love it that you are sooo good at the coupon thing. I have a bunch of coupons set aside for my beginning of the month big shopping. Can't wait.
Aunt Mary
You are doing so good at this! I've look at the CouponMom website and Hot Coupon World site, but that's as far as I've gotten. I did get some ribbon and ric-rac on clearance in Nac. for 25 cents a roll yesterday. Have you been to Nac. lately? They are remodeling and have tons of stuff marking down. I got Jack the Spider-Man and SpiderMan 2 movies for $5 each.
The stuff on sale was at Wal-Mart. Thought I had typed that in my comment.
Post a Comment