Where did you find that site? I took the test and I'm a well rounded duck too!
I'm well rounded too...in more ways than one hehehehehe!
I'm also a well round duck. Even without doing the little quiz I pretty much figured I was a well rounded duck. So how was Thanksgiving with your brother MAX. LOL
Mine said, "You are an inventive duck. You make the other ducks wonder." Hmmm...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Where did you find that site? I took the test and I'm a well rounded duck too!
I'm well rounded too...in more ways than one hehehehehe!
I'm also a well round duck. Even without doing the little quiz I pretty much figured I was a well rounded duck. So how was Thanksgiving with your brother MAX. LOL
Mine said, "You are an inventive duck. You make the other ducks wonder." Hmmm...
Post a Comment