Hello something MUST be wrong with me~to be excited about my new stove. It looks so pretty in my kitchen. I'm so glad I married a handy man or it would still be sitting in the garage!
here's the old stove
here's the hole
and here is the pretty new addition with dinner on top! haha
Just so happens that cake mixes were on sale this week so I picked up a few at walmart so I might try a cake this weekend!
I am so excited for you... It is very pretty. I wish I had a pretty stainless one like that. Happy late birthday. sorry I am a slacker friend I wouldn't even know if it were my bday LOL
5 comments:
Oooohhh! SO nice! And you got new lightbulbs too so now it will be really shiny in your kitchen:)
I was thinking I should have taken my pictures after the new lightbulbs~it looks much better now!
Wow that looks awesome! You lucky duck
Very pretty! It sure makes cooking more fun. Especially when clean up is so easy....wish I had a flat cook top.
I am so excited for you... It is very pretty. I wish I had a pretty stainless one like that. Happy late birthday. sorry I am a slacker friend I wouldn't even know if it were my bday LOL
Post a Comment