Saturday, July 14, 2007

My friend Rachella

So I having been thinking about sending out some good mail~(www.everythingispink.blogspot.com) & then I got to thinking my friend Rachella has been bringing me good mail all week (except she personally delivers it) She's a good decorator & she's been helping me come up with ideas for the house. We are working on Jed's room right now.

this is going in the kitchen on the wall with the "M" and the name frame.

These are going in the kitchen

this is going on the kitchen counter bar thingy.

Isn't this pillow cute? She made it in an afternoon.

I've ordered this



for Jed's bed. It's starting to come together. I need to take a picture of my friend Rachella! I've enjoyed getting to know her this summer & we've had a lot of fun together!

Thanks a bunch girl! I truly appreciate it.

1 comment:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Awwww! You know I love ya too:) I can't wait for you to see the big basket I got you!