This week the kids were signed up for Showstoppers Camp. They learned the songs from HS Musical and went every morning for a few hours and learned some dances to go with them. Today they had their final performance and they did a good job. I think they had a lot of fun.
We went to the library yesterday and paid our $22 in fines. I let the kids check out 2 books each. We went back today for one of their summer programs. They had this magician there
www.trixiebond.com
and she was really good. If you have the chance to see her perform, take your kids. Her whole performance was based around different books.
I was asked to teach summer school this summer. I told them I would b/c the money is too good & it should be ok. The hours aren't too bad and there's lots of stuff I want to do around the house but can't afford~now I can.
YAY!!!
Next week the kids will be going to ECO camp through our Chamber of Commerce. My friend Rachella told me about it & she is going to help me with the kids next week.
Thanks girl
Friday, June 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You go girl! I totally forgot about the magician. Oh well! Thanks for the shout out in your blog. You know I love ya:)
Sounds like ya'll are busy! Glad the kids are having fun this summer.
Post a Comment