so when I got back from the beach I was checking out our school website & there was a 2nd grade ESL job at Jed's school. The lady who subbed for me at the beginning of the week teaches 2nd grade there so I mentioned it. I thought about interviewing but then decided not too. This morning the lady who subbed for me called and asked me to come interview. ACK I was nervous!
I called my principal and she said to go to the interview and let her know what I decide. The interview lasted nearly an hour. They called 20 minutes later and offered me the position. So I'll be moving schools this summer and moving grades also.
I'm excited!
YAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Congratulations on your new job. Isn't nice when you have something like that happen? The beach pictures look fun. Can't wait to see the kids but they are coming to a water logged mess....and I do mean water log :( I don't have any idea what the spanish phrase is.
Spreche zie duetsch?
WHAT?
Congrata-freakin-lations!!!
Seriously! I'm so excited that you'll be at Slack with the boys! And I think second grade is VA-CA-TION! ! !
For a teacher Jen your vocabulary needs some work. You do realize that most of those words can not be found in the dictionary!!!
SERIOUSLY? Those are in my dictionary and that's what matters the most! :)
Post a Comment