Thursday, December 28, 2006

Another year 2006

ok well another christmas has gone by and the kids are enjoying all of their goodies they got. I have been taking Christmas break easy and i mean that in every sense of the word. haha i've been playing around on my laptop that my mom got me for Christmas (thanks mom!). the 2 weeks has gone by way too fast and we'll be back at school before you know it. I am hoping though that the next few months will go by fast and it will be summer quickly. I love summer!!!!

The kids have played together the entire two weeks so good. I think we were all tired and needed some down time without rushing from here to there.

Heather will be performing in her schools musical The Jungle Book at the first of March. I'm sure I'll have pictures to post in her costume.

that's about all for now.

love,
autumn

2 comments:

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie said...

Merry Christmas. Glad you had a good one. Thanks for the e-gift card.