Wednesday, December 20, 2006

From the Mouth of Babes~

I never have anything fiunny to write, but I do today. We went to lunch at the new Taco Bueno in town. Jed was eating his kid's meal burrito and kind of picking at it & I told him to eat it & here's the conversation:

Me: Eat your burrito & quit playing

Jed: Man, I have rabies

Me: what did you say?

Jed: I have rabies.

Me: rabies? what do you mean?

Jed: My belly is hurting.

I started cracking up.

so then a few minutes later, tyson is picking at his ear & here's that conversation

Me: tyson, we are eating at a restaurant.

Tyson: well, he had something in his ear.

Jed: I know, I have a ringworm.

I finally had to ask~

Jed where have you been hearing this stuff at?

school, this boy at my school had a ringworm.

Where did you hear about rabies?

Scooby-Doo.

so there's our dinner conversation.

Autumn

1 comment:

Annie said...

Thanks for sharing, that's so funny!