Ok i think my sister is the only one who reads this stupid thing so i'm going to update it just for her. Maybe I can come up with something to write.
We were busy today~Heather's class participated in the local TRASH OFF~they had 41 people participating so they won the grand prize of $300. YAY TEAM!!!
We went to eat at the Outback for supper tonight for my birthday since I'll be the big 32 tomorrow. Then we took the kids to see CHICKEN LITTLE! OH SNAP! cute movie.
That's about all for tonight. I'll catch up with ya'll later gators!
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YEAH! I was all excited when you I saw that you had more comments on your last entry, then I saw it was blog spam and I laughed. Oh yeah I started ablog too, but definately not as exciting as yours. When I did that I decided to change the name tht gets posted. I'll try and email you the link to my blog, but I have been slackin off on it lately. *sighs*
Post a Comment