Monday, November 14, 2005

Family Math Night

Tonight was Family Math Night at Heather's School. All the teachers had stations set up with some kind of math activity and sent us home with several different game ideas. Of course we had to stop off at the book fair and spend $20 nevermind that Christmas is coming up. Guess I shouldn't complain about it at least it was books. haha

Tomorrow is Picture Day for Heather & Jed. I hope they smile pretty. Caroline is suppose to have pictures Thursday but I don't know if I'm getting hers~depends on the prices haven't seen them yet.

Tomorrow I have to go to a PTA meeting at my school & I also have a conference with Heather's teacher tomorrow afternoon.

Later Gators
Autumn

1 comment:

Annie said...

Wow! Family Math Night! Sounds exciting (insert sarcasm here)!
Anyways, yes good job for spending moola on the books (knowledge is power, right)Hey girl you have got to hook me up with some pics.