Wednesday, June 08, 2005

School

I registered Heather for school today. She will be a 2nd grader at Dunbar Primary school. I also signed her up for a tennis class through Parks & Rec. It stars next week so we'll see how she likes it. I would like to get Jed into something but Gymnastics is the only option right now and I don't think Tyson is too crazy about that.

My new room at the new school is a WRECK! I'm nervous about not getting it all done although I know I will but I just hate the thought of waiting until the last minute to get it done. The old teacher isn't completely out yet and I haven't signed my contract so I'm not officially hired so there's not too much I can say at this point. But come Monday I'll be hired. She better be out! :) I did make one curtain I need to get some ribbon for the ties then go up there and see if it's gonna work before I make the other 900 curtains! haha two sides where the walls would be are nothing but windows. I"m making black & whie gingham curtains with red bows. Then I found these borders by Frog Street Press

http://www.fsp3.com/scripts/ProductDetail.asp?Product=FST3091

and these letters

http://www.fsp3.com/scripts/ProductDetail.asp?Product=FST5110

I'm excited I think my room is gonna look super cute! :) Oh yeah This year I'm going to be Mrs. Autumn. 5 year olds could barely say Mrs. McDaniel, I highly doubt 4 year olds can.

1 comment:

Annie said...

GEEZ! You are so crafty. You rock at it though.