Sunday, June 05, 2005

Itchy Boy

Ugh I was up 1/2 the night with Jed itching. Poor thing he's covered in a red bumpy rash and he kept saying something was tickling him. I have read on the Net that Flax seed is supposed to be good for your skin & that it helps ezcema. So I think I'm going to make some Flax seed cookies and see if he'll eat them. If he doesn't Caroline will so her skin ought to be clear. HAHA

I think I might sew some today too. I bought some fabric awhile back to make Caroline a capri outfit. If I remember right, it's a cute orange outfit. I think I even bought ribbon for a hair bow. I'm working up to a nap mat for Jed. This is what I want to recreate www.kindernation.com click on NapMats and you'll see. Caroline won't need one of those just yet. She just needs a crib sheet. I'm going to buy a couple and have her name monogrammed on them so they'll be cute!

No comments: