
Our family enjoys hanging out at the beach. There's just something relaxing about the waves crashing & the breeze blowing through your hair. One of the reasons we decided to accept Tyson's new job in Georgia (more on that later) was because we would be only 3 hrs from the beautiful white sand & blue water beaches! Lame, I know, but that was seriously a selling point! Lol. When we went to Destin with my parents last year Tyson & I said we needed to figure out a way to retire at the beach-this is the next best thing!

We finally made the move across the country, or at least halfway after being separated for 4 months this week. Tyson suggested we go check the beach out while he had some time off! So we loaded up the car and headed south!!!

I'm not sure of my opinion of Panama City yet, the beach was beautiful! It was overcast & cloudy, so the water was a little cold for me, but Tyson and the kids had a big time in the water. I laid on the beach reading my book!
If y'all ever make it to Destin or Panama City, let us know and we'll come visit!!!!
*Autumn*


No comments:
Post a Comment