Sunday, September 05, 2010

~Awesome Post/Blog~

I've mentioned my blog friend Jill several times! She is a very dedicated blogger. She updates nearly daily! And on Sundays, she usually posts her "Sunday Thoughts" She takes great notes during her Sunday meetings & shares what she's learned on her blog! I am so grateful for her thoughtfulness to share with the rest of us! Although we belong to the same Church, I sometimes feel like I learn more from Jill than I do from our own meetings.

Jill & some of her other friends attend a Women's Conference each year at BYU-Provo. Her Sunday post from today was from that conference. I even stopped and read it to Tyson because I thought it was THAT good! I'm going to link to her blog & I hope she doesn't mind~

Jill's Sunday Thoughts

I was sharing Jill's post with my mom & I made the comment that I was very impressed with Jill's writing! She does such an awesome job of putting her thoughts to the keyboard! ;)

Thanks Jill!

2 comments:

Francie said...

I love reading Jill's blog. I also read Michelle's blog. I went to Paris this Summer by reading Michelle's blog. I'm sure I'll never go to Paris so this was a wonderful blessing to me.

Anonymous said...

I loved this post. Thanks for linking to it :)