Here's the first thing I have been working on~Tyson's aunt called me and asked me to make her a shirt. I had the NANA part done but then I was having computer/machine troubles so I could get the Asa part done. FINALLY, got it done! I am happy with the way it turned out! Thanks Rachella for your help!
We had Caroline's birthday party this afternoon. We had planned on renting a bounce house but it's been raining here for 2 days so that was out! We just hung out inside and had a great time! I can't believe my baby is going to be 6 tomorrow! AWWW!!!


7 comments:
Awww! She is so cute! They grow up SO fast!!
cute cake. I like the butterfly cupcakes that is a really cute idea. I want you to look on my blog list and click on perch....my friends blog she has some really cute ideas for the kind of shirts you have been making.
Nice "edible art"! (That's from the twilight movie.)
Cute shirt! Sorry we missed the party!
Love the cupcake butterfly...we might have to steal that idea :)
Ha...I just showed the cupcake butterfly to Grace...she said "Oh! Can I have one of those for my birthday?"...So thanks for the cute idea! :)
Pass me a cupcake what a cute idea! While you are passing the cupcake go ahead and pass me some of your awesome talent too! Aunt Dee
Post a Comment