Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Sink Window and a few other things

So I ran back to HL tonight to get some more trim so I could finish the window above the kitchen sink. I knew if I didn't get it done tonight it would never get done.

before



after



I'm just tickled PINK! haha I am going to start looking for a new bedspread so I can be on the lookout for some fabric so I can Mis treat my bedroom windows since they have no curtains either.

Another project we worked on tonight is this megaphone Heather got a couple of weeks ago at a cheer competition



She wanted to put feathers around it so I let her



the turquoise doesn't really go with her room but that's what she wanted! We are going to put her name on it in wooden letters also.


The last project we worked on before going to bed is pulling Caroline's loose tooth. It's been loose forever~



We also signed Jed up for baseball~He's pretty excited.
All in all it's been a busy day!

3 comments:

The Nester said...

Your window looks great!

Faith said...

Looks like you've been busy with lots of cool projects!

Caroline looks so cute without her bottom teeth!

Val said...

Hey girl! I can't believe how grown up the girls are! Heather especially - she looks like she is minutes away from teenage-hood!! :)