Tuesday, October 21, 2008

In Love Again...

so I called Nike+ today and the guy was very helpful~I wasn't however able to recover my lost miles but I can walk again with confidence that I won't lose anymore workouts (yeah right) and I am more educated about my IPOD~which makes me HAPPY!

I went to Academy and bought an armband to put my IPOD in so when I walk I won't have to carry it~I'm not sure what I think about it yet!

I walked 2 miles today and that felt good~now if I could just quit eating so much crap I might lose some weight!

I had some exciting news this afternoon~Caroline's teacher came in my room this afternoon and had this look on her face~of course I immediately asked what was wrong~what had my SWEET angel done wrong~haha~she told me she tested Caroline for her reading level today & she did really well~she is almost where she needs to be at the end of Kinder~now at the end of the 1st 9 weeks~don't get me wrong we've got long ways to go but she's doing great! I was so proud of her! I'll have to video her reading one day!

:)

6 comments:

Missy said...

I'm glad you got your nike thingy worked out! I'm thinking about getting one! :o)

Way to go, Caroline!

sockiepuppetsmom said...

YAY! I'm glad you got it working, I'm sorry you lost those miles but just write them down and we can add them to your total at the end of the month. I better get myself in gear, I didn't walk again today. Awesome to hear about Caroline too!!

Francie said...

Way to go super mom!

Jenn said...

I'm SO proud of Caroliney! Carsyn has definitely come a LONG way, already.

Laura said...

Good luck with losing weight. I am trying to do the same thing. I've had this extra weight on for too long!!

Faith said...

Yeah Caroline!!!