Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

The kids had decided what they wanted to be several weeks ago~Heather & Caroline wanted to be cheerleaders~Jed wanted to be Boba Fett from Star Wars

So this week I realized that Halloween was getting closer. I wasn't too worried about Heather & Caroline's costumes because we had cheerleader costumes in the dress up box. So I started looking for Jed's costume, of course they didn't have the one he wanted in his size so he agreed to be a clone trooper from Star Wars so I picked it up.




Fast forward to this morning neither one of the cheerleader costumes fit Heather anymore so we set out to find one at the goodwill. Caroline didn't need a costume but she saw this PINK barbie cheerleader and decided she needed it. Of course we couldn't find one but we found this old Panther Pride (drill team) skirt at a thrift store & we set out to make a costume. Heather decided to be a member of the Panther Pride. We went to Hobby Lobby to get a purple shirt, gold ric rac, & gold sequined letters. Then we went down to the Dollar Tree and found a purple cowboy hat~and an hour before the party this is what we came up with~

3 comments:

Francie said...

you never cease to amaze me!! Costumes are so cute.

Missy said...

GREAT JOB!!

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Super cute!! I still need to get the girls' costumes together.