

Excuse the FAT ROLL in that second picture~so horrible!
I can't remember if I blogged about this or not but a couple of weeks ago we took the kids walking on the Azalea Trail here in town. It's at a park behind the mall & they are always begging to go walking down the trail but I'm a scaredy cat & won't go by myself. We didn't make it very far & the kids were begging to turn around and go back to the car.

This picture cracked me up b/c Caroline got tired of walking so Tyson stuck her in the backpack and told her to hold on! So REDNECK!!!

Here's our self portrait after we were finished!


5 comments:
So cute. I'm working on trying to get in shape myself. I don't have one of those Nike counters but I think I walked 6 miles when I was in Austin this past week. Keep up the good work.
I loved the photos. How long is the trail? I walked 3 miles on Thursday and 2 miles on Friday. I forgot to count yesterday. Oooooops! Don't apologize for the roll. I've earned mine and can't really hide it anymore. LOL Just kidding. You look great.
Aunt Mary
Love the picture at the end. You guys are a cute family!
Oh, I love azaleas! They remind me of my childhood in VA.
Love the redneck comment! Check out the pics I posted today. You'll see my husband doing a redneck move to keep the little one warm!! LOL
Sounds like a great--though tiring family activity. Genius with the backpack.
Post a Comment