Monday, May 05, 2008

Student Council Elections

Heather decided she wanted to run for Student Council President for our school. Only 5th graders get to run for president & a couple other offices. There are certain offices that 4th graders get to run for~So tonight I made 2 posters for her campaign.

We started out with a softball/baseball theme, but I thought it would be cute to have 2 different posters, so Tyson & I came up with the 2nd one to entice the non-baseball crowd! haha





and guess what I used to make the posters? YEP~My cricut!!! I think that was the funnest part! Wish us luck on Monday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Heather! Put Flat Stanley and the photos in the mail today (mon)

Jessica said...

Hey Autumn, those posters turned out cute! I loved the letters you sent me - of course, my youngest was in the hospital over Easter, so I didn't get to do the buckets I had planned, but I'm saving the letters for something cute when we get to our house in California. I'm working on a little somethin' to send you, but I ordered some stuff online and it is taking forever to come in. Didn't want you to think I had forgotten you! Keep posting your Cricut projects...

sockiepuppetsmom said...

So cute! I got to play with a cricut this weekend...I loved it!!

Francie said...

Hey Heather I'd vote for you if I could. Good Luck!

Faith said...

Good-luck, Heather!

Missy said...

Those are cute posters. Good Luck, can't wait to hear how it goes!

Mary said...

Good luck to Heather. I'd vote for her too, if I could. I love the signs. Win or lose she's still tops. M...