Thursday, April 26, 2007

Moved In...







Well, we are finally moved in our new house & we are almost finished unpacking~it's hard to believe it's been a month since we closed. It seems like there is always something going on so we haven't gotten much accomplished. My mom & step-dad came down for a few days this weekend so hopefully we can get the big projects finished up.






Caroline turned 4 on Thursday & she will let you know that she is 4 now! We are going to have her birthday party in a few weeks, so I've got to start getting that together. It's hard to believe she'll be starting real school in August. She has had an awesome teacher this year & she can write her name all by herself.



Jed recently graduated to an orange belt in tae kwan do. he really enjoys it. He'll be in 1st grade next year~his class is having a Cinco De Mayo celebration on May 4 & he has been showing us his dance. I think he's excited. :)


Heather has been busy with dance & getting ready for recitial. She passed her TAKS reading test & we are waiting on the Math results. We are hoping for a 70 since Math isn't her strong suit. And thank goodness they don't test for Spelling~ACK!!!


It snowed here at Easter~crazy. Here's a picture. I can't quite figure out how to get the pictures to post where i want them. UGH!!!
I'll take some picture of the house this weekend.
I think that's all for now.
Have a great week!





2 comments:

Francie said...

The pictures of kids are so cute!
Snowing on Easter in East Texas....crazy! I can't wait to come down and see the house. Give everyone a big hug from us.

Love,

Aunt Franci

LaNan said...

Happy Birthday to Caroline! I spaced it! Jed looks so cute in his karate get-up.