Wednesday, March 21, 2007

HOMEOWNERS...





























well, we closed on our house this morning. what a day! The guys from church are coming tomorrow afternoon to help move the big stuff. I HATE moving & packing. Where does all this crap (yes, there's no other word for it) come from? Sadly the only way to get rid of it or to realize it's taking over is to move.














Here's a few pics to tide everyone over until you come to visit haha of course this is their decorations so mine will look nothing like this haha














3 comments:

LaNan said...

That kitchen is gorgeous! Can't wait to come see it.

Faith said...

It looks GREAT!!!

Francie said...

Autie,

I love looking at this blog. I'm not a blogger but I love looking at the blogs. I can't wait to come to see your new house. Give the kids a hug from me.

fc