So much for having a day off~I had to go to work today. It wasn't too bad though we got to work in our room most of the morning and had a short meeting in the afternoon. I had a ton of errands to run this afternoon~i think we got them all done. We tried out the new Cheddars in town for FHE. It was yummy. Instead of FHE, we called it Family Gone Evening~but we were all still together.
Today at school we played a fun game called Catch Phrase. I thought about buying for the kids but it was $25 so i think i'll wait until christmas.
I'm going to enrichment night tomorrow & just wait until you see what I am making you are all going to want one. I'll try to post tomorrow when i get home.
later gators!
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey at least you are doing it (the FHE thing.) Besides, sometimes you need a break in your routine. Good for you for going to Enrichment!
Post a Comment